Monday, February 9

LIFE OF A MAKEUP ARTIST

Life of a Makeup Artist be like. Oh, hey! So it's been a great damn while hasn't it. I know I've been busy, I mean really busy. Okay, no I lied but it feels like it. So I kinda really want to get back into the blogging game. Maybe like for real this time? If you guys remember... I used to be a overnight waitress, sleep for 3 hours and get my ass to cosmetology school. Well guess what, that's over. Thank god! *praising god emoji* I'm kind of getting my career together which has been kind of super cool. Doing dope ass shoots, working with bomb ass photographers and meeting great damn people. Life is coming together. If I do say so myself *singing voice*.

So you guys want to like hear what I want to bring ya kids, well...beauty posts, personal posts, behind the scene posts, outfit posts, vlogs and guess what else YOUTUBE. Bring on your request pretty's. Let's begin this fun! Oh + keep updated with my life on Instagram - @missalyssacruz no literally I IG everything. Kind of. Not in like the annoying way. Ya know?

No comments :

Post a Comment